Below, are just some of the Henderson residential and commercial painting services we provide:
- Residential Paining: McMillan & McMillan Painting Contractors has been in the business and serving Las Vegas - Henderson – and Boulder City residents for over 3 generations. We take more than just pride in our name and in our work, we treat every home we work on as if it is our own. Offering quality workmanship and materials in a honest and reliable manor our name has been built on 100% customer satisfaction. When working on your home either exterior or interior, we have all color selection for you and a direct consultant available for color matching – HOA – ARC – and color approvals when needed through your community standards. We have hands on interior decorating skills with all available color samples from all major paint companies on hand available for you directly to your home. As the owner myself and the responsibility of keeping our family business #1 we always say the most important part of any job is always the preparation and then the painting is easy! Our business motto is do a great job and make sure our customers are 100% satisfied.
- Exterior Painting: Power washing is always the first step removing all chalk, oxidation, peeling surfaces, stains, dirt, ext. Power washing is also important for painting adhesion when repainting your home, it is extremely important you have a good clean surface to start. Preparation the next is the most important for painting your home, because the more prep you do the longer your job will last. Start with stucco repairs, retexturing, and stucco patching – wood trim sanding, priming, repairs and replacements if needed. Patio ceiling repairs, retaping, and retexturing. Caulking to all joints, opening, holes, frames, and damages. Full complete masking to all windows, roofing, walkways, patios, landscaping, fixtures, and driveways. Painting to all stucco, wood trim, doors, block walls, iron fencing, metal gates, and cool decking.
- Interior Painting: When painting interior choosing color is always a challenge so we have made it easy for you. We have hands on knowledge and experience when it comes to color and we offer a consultations with all available color from all major paint companies for you directory at your home. We start our job by moving all furniture and decorations in your home and then full complete masking. Followed by complete repairs to any holes, cracks, textures damage, sheetrock damage or replacement, caulking to baseboards and joints, spackling, plastering, and any settling damage. Finally painting to your specification and clean-up. When painting we use and recommend all new washable paints and acrylics which are available in a range of sheens from flat, eggshell, satin, low sheen, semi gloss, gloss and high gloss.
- Cool Deck Painting: We offer power washing and minor repairs and retexturing first followed by priming and repainting or recoating your cool deck and or pool decking surfaces. We spray and roll with x-cell surface acrylic coating in a wide range of color selections for you.
- Wrought Iron Fencing Painting: Painting to all iron fencing and gates start with proper cleaning and then sanding and priming to rust areas or where needed. Painting iron can be applied by airless spray – brush – and most commonly roll, always with a top quality rust prevention material available in all colors and community approved colors.
- Color Consultations: Color is always a #1 concern. So for every job exterior or interior we have available to you all color samples and charts from all major paint companies to present you and help make color selection easy and comfortable. We have professional color designers to walk you through step by step. We also offer to our customers all HOA – ARC – and community approvals needed for you by our staff for color approvals.